Popular Posts

Friday 9 December 2011

Homemade Christmas-o-rama!

WHOA! Christmas is coming up super fast!

Don't you hate it when people say that? Me too. And even though Christmas comes at the same time every year, I am TOTALLY guilty of saying that... daily... this year.

I've talked a few times about us committing to a year of homemade gifts from Sept 2011-2012. And even though all the canning is done (many many pickles and soooo much jam and other goodies), and quite a few gifts are complete (though it's tough to decide whether or not to post what they are here in case my family decides to sneak a peek before Christmas) there's still SO SO SO SO much to do!

Tonight/this weekend, we'll be upcycling a sweat-shirt into something fabulous, doing some freezer-paper stenciling, sewing, and probably more knitting (though I think I'm going to wear my fingers right down to the bone with all the knitting I"m doing). That will knock approximately 4 gifts off the to-do list.

I still haven't decided what to make my husband. : /



I will update soon!
Have you ever done a homemade Christmas? How did it go? I'll be writing a post about my gift-recieving concerns soon.

Have fun!
Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!