Popular Posts

Tuesday 6 September 2011

My Sister's wedding

It's this Saturday. It's been a long time coming, and suddenly, it's here. I hardly know what to say about it... I mean, I'm sure it's going to be a fabulous, wonderful day... a lot of us have put plenty of work into this day, and I hope with all my heart that she'll enjoy every second of it... but I think I might be glad when it's over. Whew.

The boys are ring-bearers... and by that I mean, we've got them some fancy dress suits, a couple of matching "noodles" (neckties, T calls them noodles), and I'm on the hunt for cheap little boy dress shoes this week, and they'll (hopefully!) walk down the aisle together and let someone unpin the rings from T's lapel. That's the plan, we'll see how it goes.



I'm the MC. That sounds like a brill plan doesn't it? Hoping that goes off without a hitch too! I'll try and post some pics/thoughts/etc as the time goes by, but here's hoping.

We did lots of crafty things for her wedding too. So far: handmade wedding invitations, RSVP cards, thank-you notes, bouquets (by my bff), arbour (also: bff), seating chart, favour tags, fascinators for hair, jewellery for fancy dress... gee, I think that's it.

It's been a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!