Popular Posts

Thursday 9 May 2013

What Mama Wears: Purple and Red

So,  have you heard of the Red Hat Society? It's a society for women, that's fun and open and all kinds of wonderful... but they all wear red and purple together, and I'll admit that every time I combine those colours (EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.) I can't help but think about them... so it's not often that I do it, but this dress just had such lovely bright red/orange flowers that were screaming out to be paired up with some red accessories - how could I say no?










Would you wear red and purple together? Or is it too "Red Hat Society" for you too? I also just love the simplicity of this little red flower headband. There's just something about wearing something in your hair that makes you feel feminine and fancy. 

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!