Popular Posts

Monday 13 May 2013

What Mama Wears: on Mother's Day

So, this outfit was inspired by my Mother's Day gift from my boys - these rockin' shoes!



Seriously, I was so excited to wear these shoes, and actually had a different outfit planned out, but when I woke up on the morning of Mother's Day to find that it was 2 degrees outside (Celcius folks, don't panic), I had to rethink things a little. Since I wanted to show these shoes off I went with some skinny jeans, a cute jacket and orange top to tie in with the shoes.







Throwing my hair up into a sock bun is both simple (didn't want to do too much "work" on Mother's day) and looks classy.

So what do you think? Shoes as a Mother's Day gift? For this mama - they're perfect!

I hope you had a great day celebrating with your Mom and/or kids.

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!