Popular Posts

Sunday 31 March 2013

What Mama Wears: Pin-up Style Mama

Hello Bloggies! Mama's been away for a while because we had some MAJOR family events going on - the most recent big one being that the Hubs' sister got married! It was a gorgeous day, we had a blast, and I thought I would start by sharing the outfit I wore for the rehearsal and dinner that followed.

I have always LOVED pin-up style. Now, I'll be honest, for most aspects of my life there's not much that are pin-up style worthy, but occasionally I get a chance to dress up and have a little fun. What I think I've always enjoyed about pin-up style is that it can be sexy while not being seriously revealing. It's a little vintage, a little fun!


\
Shirt: Ricki's / Belt: Ricki's / Capri's: Ricki's / Necklace: Designs ...By Patricia 


Shoes: Walmart


I'll share what I wore for the wedding sometime soon. What do you think about this outfit? Is it okay for Mama's to go "pin-up style" or is it something we should leave to younger ladies?

Tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!