Popular Posts

Monday 1 April 2013

What Mama Wears... to a weddin'!

As mentioned in a previous post, my sister-in-law recently got married. She was a beautiful bride and the day was lovely, everything we could have hoped for. I was not in the wedding party, however, I did read scripture at the ceremony, and the boys were her ring-bearers. Too cute! The hubs played trumpet with his brother as their sister came down the aisle, and it was a beautiful ceremony. This means that my outfit needed to be slightly more than "average wedding guest" and slightly less than "in the bridal party". I think I found my happy medium.

I wore a great dress that I picked up when shopping in Buffalo with my Mom and sisters. Some funky accessories and it was a lovely springy outfit perfect for a day of celebrating. Let me know what you think!

I'll start by sharing a pic of my gorgeous sister-in-law... see?


Okay, so here's a pic of me and my little fam, and you can see the dress I wore, my awesome(!) shoes and some of my accessories
  Dress: DressBarn / Shoes: The Shoe Company / Accessories: Designs ...By Patricia / Cutest little boys and handsome hubs: they're mine, aren't I lucky?

And for kicks, here's a pic of me breakin' in down on the dance floor with my father-in-law... yeah, I know, you're jealous, I look so cool...    o.o


Do you have a go-to style for a wedding or special event? I like to balance between looking appropriate and being comfortable (because, honestly, you're going to be wearing it for QUITE a while)...

Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!