Popular Posts

Sunday 14 April 2013

What Mama Wears: Animal Print

I always love when I see someone in animal print. It's all over pinterest, leopard print, zebra print... and then I go into a store, fall in love with a piece... try it on - and look like I'm in a hallowe'en costume. I don't know what it is about animal prints, but half the time it just doesn't look right on me. So a couple of years ago when I found this giraffe-esque print sheath dress, I loved it, and for once, actually loved how it looked on me.







I love that I can put a print red belt, and accessories with this sheath dress and have that element of fun, while still having a simple silhouette with the dress.

What do you think? Do you wear animal print? Or do you think it's better left to someone else?

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!