Popular Posts

Friday 5 April 2013

What Mama Wears: Easter Morning

Easter Morning! I sing in the praise team at our church, and on Easter Sunday we were asked to wear "dark coloured bottoms, light tops, and a splash of spring colour"... well, I would say technically this Mama stuck to the dress code ;) Plus it was exciting to get a chance to wear these great shoes again. They're so fun and springy!







Cardigan: Joe Fresh / Lace top: Homemade by Me / Black belt: Suzy Shier / Skirt: Ricki's / Shoes: The Shoe Company / Fascinator: White Feather Farms / Earrings: Vintage / Beaded Bracelet & Necklace: Designs ...By Patricia / Enamel Bracelets: Sears

A closer look at my accessories:

 Are you embracing colour with open arms this spring? I sure am! I love when bright colours come back into fashion each spring.

Tea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!