Popular Posts

Thursday 17 January 2013

What Mama Wears: Menswear inspired

There's something about menswear. I love a man in a suit. I always think the hubs looks especially dashing when he dons a shirt and tie, a nice jacket, shined up shoes. It's just... polished. Put-together.

I find that menswear and menswear styles inspire a bit of confidence, strength and assuredness. And those are all things I'm lacking lately - so why not inspire a bit in myself with my own wardrobe.

Now, I'm not talking about going all suit and tie here, though it has been done. But just adding a bit of menswear inspired style into my regular clothes is a quick and easy style change.

Vest: Ricki's (similar) / Collared shirt: Ricki's (similar)  / Jeans: Contrast / Necklace: Designs ...By Patricia / Earrings: old / Hair: rolled with hair sponge by Goody


This is both comfy and a bit fun - try it out, you never know what you might like.

Also - here's a funny little selfie I took - gotta laugh at yourself somedays, right?

Seriously - what face am I making here?!


Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!