Popular Posts

Saturday 19 January 2013

Lunchtime glimpse...

Just for laughs, I thought I'd share this little glimpse into our lunchtime conversation today.

*Our littl'un calls 'Ninga Turtles' 'Engine Turtles' which led to this...

Me (singing): Teenage Mutant Engine Turtles, Teenage Mutant Engine Turtles...

The Hubs: Why do they have be teenagers? Or even mutants?

Me (singing): Old Guy Normal Engine Turtles...

The Hubs: Well, I didn't say they had to be OLD, and they wouldn't be normal if they were half turtle and half engine

Me (singing): Middle-aged Cyborg Engine Turtles, Middle-aged Cyborg Engine Turtles...

The Hubs: ....

Me: Seriously. I can do this all day.


Hope that made you laugh! Now go have some tea. I'm off to a tea-party this afternoon!

Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - but please, be polite, be nice - and no trolls!